Crochet with Books (8)

Saturday, July 26, 2014 2 Comments A + a -

SO I fell in love with this book called Pieces of Olivia. And I knew I wanted to crochet something for this beauty. So I did. It wasn't going to be a purse at first, but my little sister was begging for a purse like my Make It Count Purse. To please her, I did, and this was the result.
My sister loves it; hope y'all do too.


Working on the next Crochet With Books projects
-Vangie

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}

2 comments

Write comments
July 26, 2014 at 8:58 AM delete

So cute! Do you make the pattern yourself? I crochet but i'm not that good!

Reply
avatar
July 26, 2014 at 11:50 AM delete

I didn't follow a pattern for this one. Honestly, this one was quite simple to make, no pattern needed.

Reply
avatar