Mini Review: Falling for Her Fiance by Cindi Madsen

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

Heyo guys! So, if you were here yesterday then you saw Maf's and my twitter-like review of Falling for Her Fiance by Cindi Madsen. And if you saw Maf's mini review of the first chapters (Here it is, if you haven't), you'd know that this book was meant for us. I mean, who doesn't love fake relationships and best friends?!

So without further ado... here's my half of the review  (HA that rhymed) :

So, personally, chapter ten is where the fun happens. Main reason being jealousy. Now, I'm not saying it's a good thing, but boy, does it reveal some feelings that you don't want to discover in yourself. 
"All I'm saying is you don't need to find another guy. I'll be that guy."
And that's the only good aspect of jealousy, you're feelings are obvious to you and whoever is around to witness.
 "Maybe back then we weren't ready. But I'm ready now."
 So after the hype that is the wedding, small bits of sexual tension begins and then it is fudging palpable and you can't help but fan yourself (I know I was).
 "So he was going on that retreat with her, he'd be the best damn fiance ever, and at the end of it, he'd lay it all on the line..."
But that aside, the second part of this book is were like I said before, tears of frustration come out. Like every duo of friends, they are reluctant to tell the other what they are feeling beyond what they are used to. And I get it, I do. BUT COME ON how can't y'all see that y'all are perfect for each other you idjits! Y'all are going in circles, digging y'allselves a grave and I just want to knock y'all into common sense territory. (Know that I adored this book, this is just me rambling). 
 "I want you to stay forever."
Okay now that I've said my piece. Dani and Wes "grow up" in this part of the book and start to take things serious (thank goodness) and put matters into their own hands. Though there are some up and downs and some CRAZY up and downs (darn idjits), this book has you anxiously excited about turning the next page... until you're done. 

"It was like a switch had been flipped and there was no way to turn it off."

And then you have this amazing ending that leaves off the way you want it too (for the most part). It's sort of like a dream; you were placed smack dab in the middle of their lives from the beginning, and , in the end, you leave the way you came in. You know the ending but the overall ending is still unclear... That's the best way to end a story like this one; having the reader make up their own version of what happens, whether it be that HEA endgame or everyone gets killed by aliens (Y'all don't have that dream?).

Definitely reading more of Cindi's work
-Vangie
1 John 1:9

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}