Vangie and Maf React To: Falling for Her Fiancé by Cindi Madsen

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

What is this you may be asking? Well, honestly we don't know. ("We" being Maf from Maf's Crazy Book Life and Vangie from Painful Reads). All we know is that we love books and talking about them, and wanted to share our love for books with y'all in a fun way. So think of this as a twitter version of a review followed up by mini reviews on our own blogs. 

How often are we going to do this and what books will we do? We have no idea to both of those questions, but if you have suggestions comment below! 

And now the fun begins...

 



Chapter 1-4

Marifer: THESE IDIOTS! I swear to god, I can smell trouble and sexy times and cute clichés a mile away and I LOVE IT!


Vangie: YES oh man. My stomach is already turning in knots for this story


Marifer: These two are adorable. Wes asking her to tell him how Charlotte got its name to calm her down because she was nervous about getting on the helicopter killed me! And when she left with that douchebag Steve the first time Wes told her he didn't want her to go and that is killing me!!!!!




Chapter 5

Vangie: Oh shucks. The other women O.O. And Wes and Dani's relationship is so darn cute. I want one!


Marifer: Wes has a thing for Kelly Clarkson! AS IF I needed reasons to love him more!!
                        
Chapter 6

Vangie: THE INEVITABLE IS UPON THEM. Now kiss I'm smirking like maniac right now. This is probably my favorite chapter so far. And holy fudge I think I know what's coming next. DUN DUN DUN.




Marifer: WES!!! HOW DID THE NEED TO KISS YOUR FIANCEE DID NOT OCCUR TO YOU YOU BIG ASS IDIOT?! This book is giving me some serious A&TFK flashbacks

Chapter 8

Vangie: why are you denying yourself. GAH. Just go for it y'all idiots! This chapter is torture.

Marifer: NOW I'M GETTING LOVE, ROSIE FLASHBACKS AND I DO NOT LIKE IT. THESE IDIOTS!!!
I'm tearing up at the park because Wes is a cutie patootie

Chapter 9

Vangie: All I feel is pain. But it's an enjoyable pain.


Marifer: The amount of cute things I have highlighted in this book is ridiculous

Chapter 10

Vangie: nothing like jealousy makes you realize you feelings for one another.



Marifer: I love when guys get all jealous in books, does that make me an awful person? I think that makes me an awful person. I just really love books that mention My Life Would Suck without you (like Better Off Friends)

Chapter 11

Vangie: I retract my other comment. THIS IS TORTURE.


Marifer: I FUCKING HATE WES! THESE TWO IDIOTS ARE MAKING EVERYTHING MORE COMPLICATED THAN IT SHOULD BE!!! NO WES!! Don't give up on Dani D:


Chapter 12

Vangie: They need to stop avoiding each other and thinking that something not involving each other is a good thing for them.


I just want to throw my kindle across my room. And I want to grab Dani and Wes and make them talk about their feelings. GAH I love this book

Marifer: Fucking Dani...CALL HIM BACK YOU IDIOT!



Chapter 13 - 15

I just want them to get together already; Wes really scared me there, for a second I was like...


Danielle and her "I'm going to hold back" shit are killing me!!!




The last line of the chapter 14 though...



NONONONONONONONONONONONONO DON'T FIGHT!



I love them

Chapter 16

Vangie: Holy super fudge it's getting hot in here. *fans self*


Marifer: Fuck it all to hell



Chapter 17 (AKA the one where we were both in tears)

Vangie: I'm crying tears of frustration right now.



Marifer: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: 



Chapter 18

Marifer: DUDE! I have two chapters left and everything has gone to hell!!! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!





I am NOT going to cry in a park bench over this book



Chapter 19

Vangie: FINALLY. IMPULSIVE AND ROMANTIC. MY HEART IS FULL. I loved it. 





Marifer: FINALLY!!! FINALLY!!! Please dear Lord let them end up together PLEASE!!!!!

YES! YES! A hundred times YES!!!!!

Stay tuned for our individual reviews going up tomorrow! Maf's on her's and mine on here! 

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}