Tall, Tatted, and Tempting by Tammy Falkner

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 0 Comments A + a -


Title: Tall, Tatted, and Tempting

Author: Tammy Falkner

Published Date: June 13th 2014

Rating: 4/5 Stars

Synopsis:
She’s locked up tight. But he might be the key.

Logan Reed is tall, tatted and tempting.
Kit’s a woman with a mean right hook and a secret.

Kit wants a tattoo, but Logan sees more than she intends to share in the drawing of the tat she wants. He sees her in ways no one ever has.

Logan’s not disabled; but he hasn’t spoken in eight years. He hasn’t needed to.
Until he meets Kit.

Logan doesn’t know everything about Kit. Kit doesn’t know anything about herself,
until she has to sacrifice all she ever wanted to save what’s most important to him.

Add to Goodreads 

*whispers* 
It's free on Amazon!

Review:
I've had this book in my kindle for quite some time. I've wanted to read it for the longest time, but real world obligations and projects would take up my time. BUT NOT THIS TIME. I made time for this book because I thought it was due time for me to read it. And boy am I glad I did. (holy shucks, I said "time" like 10 times. *laughing hysterically* Sorry about that).

It's actually a really quick read, you could possible finish it with two to three days with many breaks, but for me I finished it in one day; that's how much I was immersed in these characters. I wanted to know what would happen next after every point of view shift. I wanted to know everything.

As soon as I started this book, it felt different. There was a different atmosphere while I was reading. It felt like there was a cloud covering my head and everything was silenced. I knew how Logan felt everywhere he went. I was one with him. And then it was different from what I've read because Logan's mind is free to roam and it's real. I'm not saying I know what guys thinks because I don't but I'm pretty sure Logan is a perfect example of guys thoughts.

Kit. HOW DID I KNOW YOU WERE GOING TO DO THAT. I just want to hug you and never let you go. You're heart is all out for the taking, even when you're adamant about who you let in. Every action that you did was selfless or for survival. You were stubborn in the way's you'd get things done and I admire you for that.

The Reed brothers. Why are y'all so endearing and fictional?! I wish to met y'all or at least see y'all from afar and just witness the love that flows through y'all for each other.

Tall, Tatted, and Tempting is something different mixed with fun and all consuming love and if you're looking for that then you're going to want to pick this up.


With this series to be read
-Vangie
Psalms 107:29

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}