Crochet with Books (6)

Saturday, July 12, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

FINALLY

I'M DONE
I started this project a while ago and now I'm proud to say that I am finished! It didn't actually take that long to make but it was very difficult for me to make time to work on it. And so I set a day to work on it, determined to finish. And I did, thank the Lord.
Some people know what I was making and some were clueless. (Click here for some background of this project). I sent a few snippet photos of the project to Megan and to some of my favorite book friends on twitter, and I was getting nothing but happy replies which was what urged me to finish this and finally show y'all.


So here it is... my Make It Right over-the-shoulder purse! (Yes, that is my 6-year-old smile in the background)






Hope y'all like it! and now I move on to my next Crochet with Books project... I'm beyond excited for this next one.

-Vangie

P.S. Stay tuned because I'll have something fun for y'all once I hit 10 Crochet with Books projects!

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}